Why I've been hesitant about AdSense

2 comments - Post a comment

If above these lines you see an ad of sexy Baltic girls this is the reason why I've been hesitant about launching AdSense.

This also backs my opinion that women so far have been the best export in Lithuania. No wonder sometimes I prefer not to reveal the country of my origin.

On the other hand if you like 90x60x90 blonds go on - click on the links! You might find the love your life, I might earn some cash. We'll see if AdSense turns out to be a leprechaun after all.

 
This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Anonymous - July 14, 2007 at 6:56 AM

Hi Lina. I found your blog via MacKozer's site.

I think AdSense is a misnomer - it should be AdNonsense.

Now I don't want to burst your bubble, but at the rates Google pay you won't get a pot of gold.

Lina - July 15, 2007 at 11:12 PM

:) Primal sneeze thanks for stopping by anyway!

Post a Comment