Long live emigration-etc!

2 comments - Post a comment

Many thanks to everyone who was voting! :D

Thanks to you guys, I seem to have been nominated in the Irish Blog Awards, Best Blog by a Journalist Category, as was kindly informed by Primal.

So who is playing God now and making the pivotal vote? :)

Anyway, thanks again, I'll try to keep up the good work.

Here's a photo from Vilnius yesterday - I'm trying to sort a few things back home. I haven't seen it snowing for more than two years - this was the best birthday present I could get (after the nomination).

 
This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Anonymous - February 13, 2008 at 7:05 AM

Well happy birthday!

God is a group of other bloggers. Though not ones with an affiliation to emigration-etc. That wouldn't be fair.

There will be another round of judging before the winner is chosen. See here.

Tanya Breese - February 21, 2008 at 3:01 PM

Beautiful picture :)

Post a Comment