Toefl results - discovered accidentally

9 comments - Post a comment

Toefl are a bunch of loosers. I hadn't received the posted scores so far (although they are supposed to arrive in 15 days after taking the exam, which I did on the 1st of March) and was beginning to seriously worry about my performance. Besides, I had terrible chest coughs, which sometimes lasted for a few hours at the time I was taking the exam - this would have been of little help during the speaking part. Thankfully, my coughing stopped, although after reading biology texts in the reading part, I started to feel like a completely illiterate idiot. I never liked or understood biology much - even in my language.

Yet my spontaneous decision to log on to my Toefl profile tonight and to see if the scores are available, was one of the best things to have happened recently.

114 points out of 120. I'm quite proud of myself. My nan said she was praying for my application for MA during the mass. The tutor from NCAD, who at first said I did not express enough critical thinking that is necessary for MA studies, wished me luck a few days ago in an email. Now, whether that will be enough for the university to consider me, remains a conundrum. Time flew by in February, when I was preparing my application papers and getting ready for the exam. It seems to have stopped. Till April...

 
This Post has 9 Comments Add your own!
Anonymous - March 21, 2008 at 5:23 AM

Excellent, Lina! Things are looking up.

ps. Yeah - Love the new blog theme. Forgot to mention that before.

Anonymous - March 21, 2008 at 7:32 AM

TOEFL test results arrive around 15 workdays after a test, which is three weeks. Many mix that up.
Good luck with life abroad.

Alice - March 21, 2008 at 8:02 AM

Well done!

You should be proud of yourself.

Sekmes

TOEFL iBT - October 31, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Congratulations for the great result. Indeed, ETS hasn't organize this issue very well. Probably, the Pearson penetration in the market will stronger the competition and customer care as consequence.

Anonymous - February 18, 2010 at 4:38 PM

Hi friends
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON

Anonymous - June 10, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Good Day i'm fresh here. I came accross this site I have found It very helpful and its helped me a great deal. I should be able to contribute & assist other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, See You About.

Anonymous - June 13, 2010 at 9:16 AM

Sup im new on here, I stumbled upon this forum I have found It amply accommodating & it's helped me out alot. I hope to give something back and aid other users like its helped me.

Thanks, See You Around

Anonymous - June 15, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Hi i am fresh to this, I came upon this website I find It incredibly accessible & it has helped me tons. I hope to contribute and guide others like its helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You Around.

Anonymous - June 16, 2010 at 4:25 PM

What's Happening i'm new here. I hit upon this site I find It amply accessible and it's helped me loads. I hope to contribute and support other people like its helped me.

Thank You, See You Around

Post a Comment