Jubilee post #100 and an exhibition in NCAD

5 comments - Post a comment

I suppose I should toast this post #100, but I've toasted enough things yesterday in the wrap up session of the exhibition in NCAD Design Building where all the students of NCAD evening courses where exhibiting their magnum opuses. If you skip the fact that Photography and Digital Imaging course students where not in the brochure (we're either too good or that was our curator's final cock up) there's some interesting stuff there. Our's is the funkiest in my opinion. :) And there was Montana Sauvignon Blanc on the reception!



Emma Brereton's project on Ambassador, which will be turned into a city library.



My holgarama lightbox "A minute of positive time", my video "60 seconds and a minute. Almost. As time went by" and somebody's empty glasses. (the laptop won't be there as the college couldn't provide a projector)



A close up (ish) of my lightbox.

The exhibition is on until this Sunday. Please drop in!

 
This Post has 5 Comments Add your own!
Anonymous - June 30, 2008 at 5:26 PM

It all looks amazing.

It's been years now since I was in the NCAD. I shouldn't have left it so long.

Lina - June 30, 2008 at 11:58 PM

:) thanks Primal.

John - July 4, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Congratulations on 100.
Glad to know what others think of us.
Hope you get to see the motor show in Terenure college next Sunday.
I did mu 200th last week.

Lina - July 5, 2008 at 12:48 AM

thanks John. Somebody's still reading me.. :)

Vilmis - July 9, 2008 at 1:18 AM

Nice holgarama and congrats with #100 :)

Post a Comment