Cyberspace junkies

1 comments - Post a comment

I promised myself to stay away from my laptop after 11pm. Or 12.

The bottom line is to try to spend less time in cyberspace, otherwise I sink into it without any awareness of time and I turn into chronic insomniac. True, sometimes it helps to keep my mind occupied while the neighbors next door huff and puff their way through another rainy "summer" evening. Some say bad weather invigorates baby making business. If we encounter a baby boom as of next March in Ireland, these speculations might turn out to be true after all.

Anyway. I failed tonight. Once again. But thanks to Primal Sneeze I have discovered Annie's blonk. A wonderful blog - dynamic, vibrant, funny and personal without getting boring. How come I don't meet those fascinating blogging people in real life? Are we stuck in cyberspace?

 
This Post has 1 Comment Add your own!
Anonymous - August 10, 2007 at 7:45 AM

How come I don't meet those fascinating blogging people in real life?

You do. We all do. But we seldom notice. We take more time to listen to what people have to say when reading their blogs than we do meeting them face-to-face.

Anyway, you will get to meet many bloggers at the Irish Blog Awards next Spring. You don't even have to be up for an award to attend. All are welcome.

Post a Comment